MFader ActiveX control Description
Add multimedia capabilities to your Visual Basic application with this easy to use yet powerful ActiveX control. This OCX control has more than 115 dazzling and splendid effects to make your multimedia application looks professional and some of these cool effects are pushing, pulling, rolling, stretching, squeezing, revealing... and many more. It is Runtime royalty free.
This OCX control features :
- 115 amazing effects.
- The ability to set the graphics width of the effect.
- You have total control over the speed of the effect.
- You can stop the running effect with a simple call to the method StopIt.
- You can set a delay timer to make it wait for a specific time before applying the next effect.
- You can run one effect at a time, sequential or random effects.
What can you do with MFader?
- Multimedia application.
- Screen savers.
- Slideshow and many more.
Compatible containers :
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0
- Microsoft Visual Studio 97
- Microsoft Office 2000
- Microsoft Office 97
- Microsoft FrontPage
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0
MFader ActiveX control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MFader ActiveX control 1.2
Release notes are not available currently.
MFader ActiveX control Requirements
P100 or better - 16MB RAM or better